Mumbai is a city where there are no limits on what you can do. It is because of the incredible list of places to visit in Mumbai that the city has been listed amongst the best holiday destinations in India. Your visit to the ‘City that Never Sleeps’ will be completely exciting when combined with things to do and unforgettable experiences. A vacation in Mumbai is suitable for anyone. Families, history buffs, architecture aficionados, and fun-seekers. For San Francisco residents, this is a great opportunity to run away from their monotonous lives and land here in Mumbai. Book your San Francisco to Mumbai flight tickets.
Some tourist destinations in Mumbai that are breathtaking and mesmerizing are listed below.
- Chowpatty Beach
- Chowpatty Beach is at the top of the list of the best tourist destinations in Mumbai. The beach, which is named after four nearby creeks, is undoubtedly one of Mumbai’s must-see attractions. Even though crowds are visible for the majority of the day, the evenings are particularly spectacular. You are fully mesmerised by the elegance of the sandy shore, the cerulean sea, and the delights.
- The excitement is amplified by a carnival-like atmosphere filled with street performers, entertainers, and peddlers. The beach is particularly well-known for the Ganesh visarjan, or the practise of pouring Lord Ganesha’s idol into the Arabian Sea. In contrast, the destruction of Ravana’s effigy, the festival’s Demon King, is a common event. Chowpatty’s cuisine is also one of Mumbai’s greatest experiences.
- Marine Drive
- Marine Drive is a 3-kilometer section of waterfront overlooking the Arabian Sea that has become a symbol of Mumbai. The boulevard’s C shape gives it the appearance of a string of pearls, earning it the nickname “Queen’s Necklace,” particularly when lit in the evening. The stretch along the sea is a breathtaking experience, lined with palm trees and adorned with huge boulders.
- People on vacation in Mumbai come to de-stress while city dwellers come to relax. It is one of the best things to do in Mumbai to wander along the passageway. You’ll find food stalls, a bazaar for shopping, and, most importantly, completely stunning views. The city’s buzzing centre is known for hosting a variety of activities, which you may be able to attend if the timing is right. In order to cherish the beauty of this place, reserve your SFO to Mumbai plane tickets and visit here.
- Prince of Wales Museum
- The Prince of Wales Museum, now the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vatsu Sangrahalaya, is among India’s must-see attractions, dating all the way back to the twentieth century. It is one of Mumbai’s heritage sites due to its magnificent architecture. It is also regarded as one of India’s best museums. Find out the exhibitions in the Natural History department, Archaeology section, and Art section during your tour.
- Everyone has a large collection of ancient artworks, sculptures, and objects to display. The magnificent exhibits include artefacts from the Indus Valley Civilization, the Gupta period, the Mauryan Empire, and more. There are over 2000 model paintings, some of which are among the finest in the world. Get your cheap San Francisco to Mumbai flight tickets and experience this place.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Though Mumbai’s local trains are the lifeblood of the city, a visit to the railway stations is a must. UNESCO has designated Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus as a Tourist Attraction. The 18th century house, which is an excellent example of Gothic Revival architecture in India, also incorporates themes from Indian historic houses. The fusion of two architectural styles resulted in a unique architectural style.
- Although taking a train is the ideal target, you also have the option of taking a scheduled road trip. Central Railways, which operates the station, organises cultural walks. Gorgeous turrets, geometric patterns, woodwork, balustrades, decorative brass, plaques, and iron works are among the sights to behold. You can also visit a museum on the premises.
- Juhu Beach
- Juhu Beach is a must-see for those interested in getting a glimpse into the lives of the wealthy and influential. The shore is one of the best places to visit in Mumbai and is well worth your time. Take in the scenery, notably at twilight. Take a stroll through the famous homes in the area. Get your prayers at the ISKCON Temple, one of India’s most important Krishna pilgrimages. Take in the vibrant culture and club scene, or go buying at some of India’s leading boutiques.
- One of the greatest things to do in Mumbai is to go to Juhu Beach. Here you can get a taste of Mumbai’s lively spirit. While the Ganesha Visarjan on the beach is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, the regular evening activities are just as entertaining. Bid the sun farewell while savouring delectable streusel.
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Haji Ali Dargah, one of Mumbai’s must-see attractions, is a haven of divine bliss. Muslims followers from all over the world come to visit the shrine and tomb of Haji Ali. The shrine, which dates back 400 years, is situated in the middle of the sea, about half a kilometre away. In reality, many unexpected miracles have occurred at this incredible venue. The memorial exudes compassion and positive vibes. Make sure you keep this in your itinerary after booking your SFO to Mumbai plane tickets.
- Even in the aftermath of natural disasters, the mosque and shrine remained undamaged. Bring your heartfelt wishes and watch them come true. Those who visit the shrine benefit from its divine bond, which brings spiritual peace to those who come. The ceremonies of Eid-ul-Fitr and the saint’s burial anniversary are also widely observed. After receiving blessings, sample some delectable street food in the area.
Plan your vacation in Mumbai with MyTicketstoIndia
Run away from your boring life to a breathtaking vacation in Mumbai and have a gala time there. Contact MyTicketstoIndia for booking your tickets and reserving your seats. They will help you with the whole process of reservation. Book your SFO to Mumbai plane tickets with their support and guidance. Approach this multi-talented team of experts and take no tension regarding your journey.